>>> my worst enemy is my heart.. its mine but it beats for you..

Assalamualaikum.. thanks a lot for visiting my ordinary blog.. have a great day.. peace and love (' ~,)V
Attention please, i will write what i want in my space.. its all about me and my buddies.. yet u will see what i choose to show but nobody knows the real me.. take note..

Monday, November 8, 2010

I WISH I GOOD...

i wish that ALL my dreams will happen..

> FOR MY IBUNDA
i wish that i can make my m0ther pr0ud 0f me..

i wish that i can d0 s0mething special f0r her
that she couldn't expect..

i wish that she's been happier t0 get me in her life..


> FOR MY SIBLINGS
i wish we always t0gether..

i wish all 0f u get what u all want..

i wish happy birthday to them when their birthday was c0me..
hehe juz j0ke..


> FOR MY SELF
i wish i'll be a good daughter to my parents

i wish i'll be a nice friend to my friends

i wish i'll be a l0vely lover to my l0ve..

i wish i'll be a great wife to my future husband
kuikui.. hee joke again..

i wish i was l0ved by you.. kuikui..

i wish i'll married with s0me0ne that
i l0ve n love me forever.. HAHA!
cewah!

AND AFTER ALL THIS WORDS I WISH THAT U ALL DONT  BE JELEZZ K.. HUEHUE..

No comments:

Post a Comment